Friday, August 27, 2010

Period 4 General PE

Welcome Back! Hope the summer was enjoyable and relaxing and that you are ready to work hard this school year.  We are going to have fun and learn a bunch this semester and I can't wait to get started.  For your first blog simply post your name to comments so that I know you know how to do the blog.  Click on comments, type in a comment and be sure to add your name with the comment.  Then choose the profile of anonymous and submit your comment.  It's that easy.  Let me know in class if you are having any issues.

24 comments:

  1. Wazzup!

    -Shayon Zadeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I got it right this time.

    Josh Gritz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo hey... nice blog...
    deffinatly lovin' the picture xD

    apperantly the "anonymous" users above are new to blogging and posting on blogs....

    unlike me, im more experienced. because i happen to own one... its pretty small blog but i did it to learn how the blog actually works!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog is up and running. Max Coonin

    ReplyDelete
  5. arg. i can't get on my edline account ><

    Winston Zhou

    ReplyDelete
  6. its kelly regan. love the blog, finally understand how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its kelly regan. love the blog, finally understand how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its kelly regan. love the blog, finally understand how to do this...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im on my moms account but i still can't access mine. Mariam Abraham:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. finally got my edline to work.
    Ryan is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lydia Han. finally got on the blog, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its Nick i finally got my edline activated

    ReplyDelete
  13. ayoo its carleigh vincentz..i get this now

    ReplyDelete
  14. please give me credit?
    Adam hochberg

    ReplyDelete