Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Period 8 Team Games Daily Goal for 4th Quarter

We are headed into the home stretch.  The forth quarter.  Some students find it hard to focus this late in the game as your thoughts drift towards summer.  One thing that can help you stay focused on working hard through the end of the year is to come up with one daily goal that can help you focus.  I am not looking for something elaborate, just something quick and effective to get your mind right for class each day.

Some examples of effective daily goals I have used in the past are, 25 pull-ups each day, 5 minutes of grading, 5 minutes of organizing, 5 minutes of mobilization, 30 minutes of reading.

For this weeks blog, I want you to come up with one quick and easy goal that will help you focus each day.


18 comments:

  1. Sang Park
    My goal is to think about my future and make a good plan for the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. stretch for 3 minutes before beginning workout.

    -raphael socher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris D'Arpa. I will exercise every day after school for at least one hour to get re-energized for homework.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 minutes of reading

    -matthew blaisdell

    ReplyDelete
  5. go to all my lacrosse practices

    -ryan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would get fit and run everyday afterschool to get my heart pumping and ready to do homework
    Mattin Gharagozloo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go to lacrosse practice and finish my homework everyday before the season ends
    -Jake Ledner

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goal is to exercise for an hour after school everyday in order to keep my body in shape physically and mentally

    Alder

    ReplyDelete
  9. stretch and jog before I workout. I will then able to reach my full potential when lifting.

    Constantine Magginas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will commute to finishing my homework everyday and exercise everyday as well.
    - Harrison Linowes

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goal is to stay in shape by running after school everyday that i don't have soccer practice.

    ~Trevor Kern

    ReplyDelete
  12. take out the computer time to finish up other activities
    -Susheel Krishnamurthy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erik Gunnarsson-
    40 sit-ups every day

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will exercise regularly and stay on top of school.

    -Abhishek Tennarangam

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will start exercising for 30 minutes everyday and start reading a lot of books.


    -Preetam Ganti

    ReplyDelete
  16. i will lift and run every day i dont already have an active activity

    garrett ruderman

    ReplyDelete
  17. My goal is to score in every type of game we play.

    - Max Levine

    ReplyDelete
  18. My goal is to score a goal/point in every game.

    -Max Levine

    ReplyDelete